Closing Party


That's right, we're sadly closing our doors. Times are tough. Come by for handmade goodies and door prizes. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list though!
We have a little something up our knit sleeves!
~Danielle

12 Responses to "Closing Party" (Leave A Comment)

Elise of Argyle Whale says
February 5, 2009 at 9:45 PM

oh my gosh. I want to know what is up your sleeeeve!

Metalicious says
February 5, 2009 at 9:50 PM

I'm so sad. But I love your sleeves!!

Anonymous says
February 5, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Times are tough...Sad that I never made it up there to see fact & fancy in person! But excited to see what your next adventure brings!

Remember, when one door closes another opens....
xo
Bek

Anonymous says
February 5, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Aww that is very sad :((((

Mitsy / ArtMind says
February 6, 2009 at 2:32 AM

Awww, I feel for you & so many others who put their heart in it. Don't be sad though! :(
Shall I send you a happy girl?
Pick your color! :)

Jennifer Prediger says
February 6, 2009 at 10:44 AM

golly gee. this makes me sad. thank you for having such a beautiful store. it is a space of the new hope. of what is possible with creativity and humanity. i'm sorry our economy is the way it is and we're all feeling this pinch. thank you for creating a place of poetry. i look forward to your next things, big and small.

your fan and vincent's new steward,
jennifer

kim says
February 6, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Beautiful shop, sad to see you close :(
Looking forward to what's next :)

"well elloh my name is el" says
February 6, 2009 at 2:05 PM

'sigh'. I wish I could be there this weekend! :(

Even with the craptastic economy at the moment I foresee a bright future. That is what your moustached rabbit says and I have to agree. :)

-el

Daniellexo says
February 7, 2009 at 10:44 AM

thanks for all the love! i am so touched to have so many lovely supporters! :)

misako mimoko says
February 21, 2009 at 7:50 PM

hi, i'm eva the girl (the dollmaker) from barcelona who visited the shop on october.
i was posting about your wonderful shop, with all the photos i took (i know... too late!) and i just find out these bad news! :( so sad...
i'm looking forward to what's next too.
wish you all the best on your new adventure, surely it will be very special.

© Rama Rejman 2011 says
February 24, 2009 at 7:39 AM

Did you have the closing party yet? There was no date listed for which sunday it was..

MarmeeCraft says
April 9, 2009 at 9:02 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.